- $10 membership fee (new Members).
- ATM savings account access only: $5 annually.
- Closed account: $10 fee when regular, special, or club account is closed within 6 months of opening.
- Account or Bill Pay research or reconciliation: $50 per hour, plus $1 per document copy.
- Foreign Collection item: $20 per item.
- Wire transfer of funds: $20 USA; $30 foreign.
- Deposited checks that are returned unpaid: $25 per item.
- Locator fee: $5 per quarter for returned mail.
- Stop payment of Credit Union Cashier’s Checks: $20 each.
- Western Union Wire: Western Union cost + $5.
- Travelers Checks: 1.5% of face value. No charge for members who have a combined account balance of $1,000.
- Cashier’s Checks payable to 2nd Party: $5 each. No charge for members with a combined balance of $1,000.
- Cashier’s Checks issued to non-members: $20 each.
- Automated bill paying service: $5 per check. No charge for members with a combined balance of $1,000.
- Charge for “Rushed” ATM Card, Visa® Debit Card, Visa® Credit Card or PIN: $30 each.
- Charge for ATM, Visa® Debit or Visa® Credit Cards mailed to the Hayward Service Center: $30 each.
- Tax Levies $25 for each tax levy.
- Duplicate statements/printouts: $1 current month, $5 prior month.
- Redeposit of Stale-Dated BCCU Cashier’s Checks (over 6 months old): $5 each.
- Online Bill Pay stop payment charge: $30 each.
- Online Bill Pay check copy: $20 per check.
- Notary Fee for Members or non-members: $10.
- Membership reopening fee: $10.
- Coin counting fee: 2% of coin run.
- Credit Report research fee:$25.
- Verification of Deposit fee: $10 per verification.
- Cashier’s Check Copy: $10 per check.
- Check cashing fee: 1.5% of face value (includes non-members cashing a Bay Cities check). No charge for members who have a combined balance of $1,000, or make a minimum deposit of $100. No third-party checks accepted.
- Inactivity fee: $5 per month after 12 months of no activity.
- Check-By-Phone: $10 per check.
- Escheat Letter Fee: $2.
Savings / Money Market
- Below minimum balance: $5 monthly.
- Regular Savings Account: $5 fee for withdrawals over 6 per quarter. $0 if combined balance is $500 or more.
- Club accounts: There will be a $5 fee for every withdrawal over 1 per year.
- ATM transaction fee on savings account: $1 fee for every withdrawal over 6 per quarter. No charge for members who have a balance of $1,000. No ATM transaction fees with a minimum $25 payroll deduction or direct deposit.
Checking, ATM and Visa® Debit Card — Changes effective 9/1/2010
- Express Checking Monthly Fee: $0 with e-Statements and Direct Deposit. With e-Statements OR Direct Deposit – $5. Without e-Statements & Direct Deposit – $10.
- Star Checking Monthly Fee: $5 with either e-Statements or Direct Deposit. Without e-Statements or Direct Deposit – $10. 1st Checking Monthly Fee: $0 with e-Statements. Without e-Statements – $5.
- Dividend Checking Monthly Fee: $5. $0 with average daily balance of $1000.
- Returned checks non-sufficient funds: $25 per check.
- Overdrawn Fee: $25 per item.
- Stop payment: $20 per check or consecutively numbered group of checks.
- Copy of paid checks: $5 per check exceeding 2 per statement.
- Copy of deposited or redeposited items: $5 per item exceeding 2 per statement.
- Lost ATM or Visa® Debit Card Replacement: $5 per card.
- ATM deposit adjustment: $25 per item.
- Empty ATM envelopes: $25 per envelope.
- Rejected Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit: $25 per item.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) stop payment: $20 per item.
- Automatic Overdraft Fee: Express Checking – $1 for each share savings transfer. Transfer from Automatic Overdraft Line of Credit Loans – $0.
- Check Orders: Express and Dividend Checking – 1 Check Order free annually. Star & Youth Checking – 1st Box free at time of account opening.
- Cashier’s Checks paid to 2nd party: Express and Dividend Checking – $0. Star & Youth Checking – $5.
- Traveler’s Checks: Express and Dividend Checking – $0. Star and Youth Checking 1.5% of face value – no charge for members who have a combined account balances of $1,000.
Mortgage Loan Accounts
- Subordination Fee: $100.
- Demand for Payoff: $30.
- Lien Satisfied: $10.
CU Service Center Fees for Financial Services Cooperative – Western Region
You must have your Bay Cities account number and Driver’s License or State ID in order to use CU Service Centers.
- Cash Withdrawals up to $500: Free.
- Check Withdrawals: $5 each.
- Cash Deposits: Free.
- Coin Deposits: Verify availability and fees.
- Check Deposits: Up to 10 free, 11 or more checks per deposit $0.17 per check.
- Fax Request: $3 first page, $1 each additional page.
- Traveler’s Checks: 1% of face value.
- Dual Traveler’s Checks: 1.5% of face value.
- Photocopies: $0.50 each.
- Notary Service: Notary Public’s posted fee as allowed by the State’s law.
To find a Service Center near you go to www.cuswirl.com or call 1-888-CU SWIRL (888-287-9475).
Revisions effective 8/15/10